Sunday 30 September 2012

Woot, Woot!! Another amazin' book to boot!!

WOW, like, is my luck runnin' high or what? cuz lately i've been coming across great books all the time!!!!!!! Maybe it's cuz i've been tortured enough to read one worst book in the history of the Books... But whatever, do you hear me complaining??
So i've just completed this terrific book called Catching Jordan and you would NOT believe  that it's so good if you simply read the summary!!!!!!!!!!! This book has it all- Strong female protagonist, real situations, real people, real everything. I can believe that right now someone called Jordan is living in another part of the world with a burning passion for football.... someone called Henry is her best friend, someone called Donavan Woods is her father the great star in the football world....... This book has everything you want to read if you're a realist. It will appeal to you even if you're a cynic... (Believe me cuz i am one!!) I loved the way things were handled and the Author Ms. Miranda Kenneally has gained my respect... Now i'm thinking like all these authors are so great will my book even get through to an editor?? God!! I can't wait for her next book - Stealing Parker!!!!!!! She's on the levelof Ms. Corrine Jackson for me and thats the best compliment and critic i can give!!
I can't find anything bad with this so don't get the one or two stars... Cuz even when i read the spoilers i was more eager to complete this book!! I know, right?!  Don't forget to check the goodreads and other blogs!!! if  you want some spoilers here are good reviews on blogs -

http://rhapsodyinbooks.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/review-of-catching-jordan-by-miranda-kenneally/



http://booksoverboys.blogspot.in/2012/04/spoiler-alert-fangirls-on-catching.html





No comments:

Post a Comment