Tuesday 25 September 2012

FUCKIN' PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Doesn't come close to my real feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens


No disrespect to the authore or ugh I could care less. Whatever... I will try to warn through this angry haze that there are spoilers ahead... I do NOT care if you read them, whatever...
RIGHT. NOW. I. WANNA. FUCKIN'. KILL. SOMEONE. BEFORE. SLOWLY. TORTURING. THEM. BY. HITTING. THE. FACE. OR. WHATEVER. PART. OF. THE. BODY. I. COME. INTO. CONTACT. WITH.
MY BROTHER JUST ACCIDENTALY CAME IN MY ROOM AND I DROVE HIS ASS OUT CUZ I WAS FUCKIN' FREAKIN' SO ANGRY!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AND HE SAID BOOK GEEKS ARE WEIRD I DIDN'T. EVEN. LAUGH. AT THAT ONE WHEN NORMALLY NO MATTER HOW PISSED I WOULD HAVE BEEN, I WOULD HAVE AT LEAST LAUGHED AT THAT RETORT!!
AND THIS EVEN DOES NOT COVER WHAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN, I STILL HAVE TO FINISH THE BOOK AND ITS REMAINING SHIT BUT I COULDN'T HANDLE MYSELF AND TRAIPSED OFF TO VENT WHATEVER I COULD WITH WORDS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I CAN WRITE COHERENTLY BUT RIGHT NOW I'M ASHAMED OF BEING THE SAME GENDER AS THE SINGLE-CELLED ORGANISM OR MAYBE SOMETHING EVEN LESSER BEING NAMED *SNORT*  WHATSERNAME?? - kiera  *gags* *vomits violently* blah blah whatever I couldn't have cared less, which sentiment doesn't even cover it!!!! I REGRETTED FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT I READ A BOOK *insulted and humiliated*.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE AUTHOR WAS GOING FOR EXCEPT THAT SHE REALLY WANTED THE WORLD TO HATE THAT BLOB OF A CREATURE.... OH WELL, HATE IS FAR TOO LIGHT A WORD FOR THE WAY I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW .. I'M SURE A LAW ABIDING GOD FEARING PERSON WOULDN'T EVEN MIND THAT THEY KILLED THIS UNTHINKABLE PEICE OF "kiera" *aneurysm + choke +heart attack* SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I stop now, can I stop????????????????? I'll go back to complete the book because I wanna hate it thoroughly so I have to complete it.
*goes back to read extremely  reluctantly but getting one word in, comes running back*
OK, I STILL HAVEN'T COMPLETED CUZ THE SECOND I WENT BACK TO THE BOOK THE WORDS MADE ME FEEL WORSE AND NOW I'LL ASK SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS? IF YOU HAD A HOT BOYFRIEND THAT WAS PERFECT IN ALL THE WAYS YOU COULD ASK FOR, WOULD YOU STILL FEEL AROUSED BY A COMPLETE STRANGER YOU HAD JUST MET JUST BECAUSE HE WAS "HOTTER" THAN YOUR BOYFRIEND? I MEAN, HOW SHALLOW CAN YOU GET? WOULD YOU WHINE, CRY OR GET UPSET TERRIBLY FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND TO BE PHYSICALLY WITH YOU JUST BECAUSE HE HAS WORK THAT PAYS FOR THE BILLS WHEN YOU LIVE TOGETHER AND HAS TO TRAVEL TO ANOTHER CITY FOR IT FOR TWO MEASLY MONTHS??? WOULD YOU END YOUR RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE HE WASN'T CLOSE TO YOU PHYSICALLY AND HAS DECIDED TO WORK HIS ASS OFF TO DETERMINE A SECURE INCOME FOR THE BOTH OF YOU AS HE HAS ACCEPTED A JOB IN A FARAWAY CITY FOR TWO YEARS AND YOU CANT BE TOGETHER WITH HIM PHYSICALLY AS OFTEN AS YOU ARE NOW??? ARE YOU SUCH A SPINELESS ORGANISM THAT YOU HAVE TO DEPEND ON YOUR BF EVERY SINGLE SECOND  OF YOUR FUCKIN' LIFE TO LIVE YOUR FRIGGIN' LIFE? CAN'T YOU HANDLE SOME DISTANCE FOR THE GOOD OF BOTH OF YOU? IF YOU STARTED TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE DURING YOUR RELATIONSHIP HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? EVEN IF YOU LOVED YOUR BF YOU STILL HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE JUST BECAUSE THEY AROUSE YOU, RAISE YOUR HORMONE LEVELS AND YOU "CAN'T" CONTROL YOUR BODY???? I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A LAMER EXCUSE! YOU KEEP SHITTING BOTH GUYS AND STILL DON'T FEEL LIKE A SLUTTY WH*RE AND YOU ACCUSE THE OTHER GUY FOR TRYING TO GET OFF ON WOMEN WHEN HE TRIES TO FORGET YOU CUZ IT'S THE RIGHT THING FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR BF... ? YOU KEEP HURTING BOTH OF THEM AND ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN SHITTY SELF WHEN YOU EVEN TRY TO THINK ABOUT THE SITUATION REGARDING THE THREE OF YOU!!...THEN YOU DON'T WANNA TELL YOUR BF THAT YOU'RE HAVING AN AFFAIR AND KEEP ON LYING CUZ YOU WANT BOTH THE GUYS TO F*CK YOU... YOU DON'T EVEN FEEL GUILTY ENOUGH TO TELL THE TRUTH CUZ YOU JUST WANNA PROTECT YOUR SELFISH. MISERABLE. UNWORTHY. ASS. WOW... WHEN THE BF FINALLY CATCHES YOUR LIES YOU STILL WANT 'TIME' TO THINK IT THROUGH AND CHOOSE ONE GUY AND HURT BOTH OF THEM WITH YOUR RELUCTANCE (HELL! DOWN RIGHT DEFIANCE), TO NOT CHOOSE ONE OF THEM AND WANT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME OR CHANGE YOUR MIND EVERY OTHER SECOND AS YOUR MIND FLITS BETWEEN THEM INFINITELY/i>.... I FEEL LIKE BILE RISING THROUGH MY THROAT. AND THE REST OF MY ORGANS CORRODED WITH ACID..
AND THIS ISN'T EVEN THE WORST OF IT. ( I KNOW!!) THE BF GIVES YOU A CHANCE TO CHOOSE HIM OVER THE AFFAIR BUT LIKE EVERY HORMONE FUELLED  GIRL (I DON'T KNOW EVEN ONE, THIS IS A FIRST ) YOU WANT TO F*CK BOTH. SICK. BUT THE ADJECTIVE DOESN'T EVEN DO ENOUGH JUSTICE... THEN (Yes! Imagine that there's MORE!) WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT BEING ALL INTIMATE WITH THE OTHER, BY YOUR BF HE GOES VOLATILE OVER THAT OTHER, AND YOU JUST FRIGGIN'. STAND. THERE. WATCHING WITHOUT INTERRUPTING TO SAVE YOUR WORSE. THAN. THE. WORST. ASS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I WAS ANGRY AT THAT POINT CUZ I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT NOTHING MORE OR MAYBE SOMETHING LESSER OF AN ACT WAS EXPECTED OF HER.. HAHAHAH.. WOW... JUST WOW. *clenched teeth* Don't think I'm done as I'm far from it but if I keep on continuing I could die writing this and no one would care.. I won't recommend this to someone who's a feminist, a softy, or my friend or ANYONE. EVER. PERIOD.

Oh yeah *falsely bright voice heavily laced with sarcasm*!! Did I mention how much I've come to hate 'blushes', even more so than after finishing The Fifty shade of idiot Grey?? You will too, once you read this book... And you'll have to overcome the insane but fitting urge to throw your boots or the heaviest object you can find and hurl it to crash something fragile and dumb.... I couldn't help myself from the incessant sarcastic comments slippin' outta my mind out loud everytime
the stupid bitch's whining (supposed "guilt") *rolls eyes* about the two guys and specifically the rock  dude, (even though when my brother heard me talking out loud to myself, once again he was mumbling about strange book geeks; normally at which I would be mortified and pick a fight with him but this time I didn't care enough to even comment!) and scan the page awkwardly.. and I was too disgusted to even notice the sexual scenes *holding hair over to actually thoroughly vomit* I have respect for the rock dude but I think no other decent person possessing dignity deserves such a deceitful slutty wh*re {I repeat this isn't enough to describe her *grimaces as if wounded life-threateningly with a stab in the stomach* "character" (UGH!! EWWWWWW!! NOT SURE I CAN CALL IT THAT!!) cuz she's completely somebody else in the first few pages and nothing at all in the remaining (if it can be called that) book}..... AHHHH!! AGONY!!! I feel regret to even try to have read this book!!
or maybe I have too much of a problem with infidelity as I take it for granted that relationships are about loyalty..... *rolls eyes way too obviously and loudly* Writing this whole thing I didn't even use proper punctuation and capitalisation as I was so angry and after calming down I corrected my mistakes for a half an hour !!!
Peace Out..



View all my reviews






2 comments:

  1. my god!!!i can actually feel ur anger!!!calm down
    :-D
    BTW really nice blog!!!just read d thoughtless 1 ka review..will read rest of it really soon..keep on posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey don't blame me that book is so anger-inducing even the calmest of persons will feel the need to throw things around!! Thanks for the compliment! :) keep on reading and i'll keep on posting! ;)

    ReplyDelete