Friday 28 September 2012

A book that makes you feel Alive.

Right now i'm feeling as alive as i've never felt like it before. I am aware of every breath i take, the breath feeling up and down against my wind pipe, every cell in my body tingling, every muscle taut.... I feel like i have been made to face a death coming to me head-on. I feel like i'm alive in that moment. You would think this is all because of something like a life threatening situation but it's not. It's because i just finished reading a. Book.
I've never been pulled into a book like this ever! EVER! I would be prepared to bet that even you guys haven't experienced something like this EVER! My top favourite author has become Ms Corrine Jackson. And i'm NOT kidding! I would tell you to run up to your nearest book shop and get this book ASAP without waiting even for a SECOND, that's how good this book is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Fiction DOES NOT get better than this!!!!!!!!!!! I am absolutely in love with this book. Every character in this book is fully rounded off and beautiful (Yes, even Nikki for those who have read it!) This explains the gray areas of human nature in the best way i could ever have wanted to be explained! I will NEVER forget this one and probably read it more than i've ever read any other book.... This book doesn't feel like a book at all because you can believe that it's happening for real somewhere out there in the world every second of it and this is the one reason it tops the list of my all-time favs... Every character feels as if they're real and alive.

BEST BOOK i've ever read! Ms. Corrine Jackson, i'm a fan i'm screaming for more books from you cuz i know i'll be ready to gobble them up just after you've produced them!!


IF YOU STILL HAVE NOT GOT IT, GO GET IT AND READ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment