Sunday 12 February 2012

a new inspiration!

YAMAGUCHI!!!






 ONIZUKA!

YOKATTA!!! i finally completed GTO series!!! i have to admit something, i was doing architecture a while ago, but i came to know about my interest in English and literature while doing that and i had a dawning in 12th std. before applying to an architecture course... there were many points that influenced me to go on with architecture so i did but slowly i began to realise that i didnt have any passion for it. i like to believe in ideals even though i might not be so ideal... i have my own principles and they change too as i gain more knowledge... somehow, i've decided to take on english and try to become a teacher in future, that decision facing many strong protests from my parents. their main argument is that it's a low paying job. i thought to hell with money... i could become a hypocrite in the future but i'll try hard not to... the first inspiration had been a Jdrama called GOKUSEN which is also incredible. i would definitely like to become someone like that. i know it is very hard so i have to change myself for accomplishing this goal. your help will be appreciated! ^-^ I'm very happy to have strengthened my wish towards this dream.... Long live Onizuka! Long live Yamaguchi!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment