Sunday 29 January 2012

A normal thing for me...

today, i think i'm going on a roll by posting one after another of my thoughts... generally, i feel more comfortable writing them down in my little thought book... but nowadays, i've been writing my book on this VAIO for so long that it has a degree of comfort as well as familiarity... generally i also like the smell of parchment and fresh stationary-pens, pencils, empty-yet to be filled in books, printed books, the works... even when i had this mechanical miracle since like thirteen, i haven't felt comfortable to type stuff in-somehow, it'll make you laugh but i felt emotions couldn't get through if they were type-written not to mention my typing speed has improved too... now to cut short my jabbering, i will bring forth the topic i want to discuss (alone, that is, cuz there are NO comments or feedback...)
I've been into the whole manga anime thing since i was an elementary kid... my love started from CARDCAPTOR SAKURA... the eternal goddess ;) i always used to rush home after school, running all the way to catch it... the good ol' days... missin' them...
*shaking my head* well, i kinda am on a treasure hunt for the stuff and so far i'm striking gold platinum n diamonds- u name it! i swear i've been thinking that "where have i wasted my years?? why didn't i discover this earlier??" i find being an otaku difficult in this country... you wouldn't believe how many times i asked myself- why wasn't i born in Japan??? *heavy sigh*
Moving on, Hotaru no Hikaru was one of the famous names in searched drama but unfortunately i passed over it last year so having completed most of those, i tried to give this one a chance AND BINGO!! i found another diamond...! The thing about Japan and everything related to it is that i find it so refreshing! i never see the values of manga and animes around me... so i'm fascinated... there is not a single thing i don't admire about the Japanese. usuallly when i have the power source of the god called NET i go all out forgetting to eat or sleep and watch or read this... i can't keep my eyes off of it! Next on my list is The Great Teacher Onizuka (i regret for watching it so late! :( again, i'm wondering why i wasted time ding stupid things when i was younger... ah well,story of my life..) if and obviously when i find more, i will fight to read n watch other great stuff...provided the god of net blesses me. my parents would have let me use it till my heart's content if it hadn't been for Money... YUCK... the great bane of unemployment has been my curse... i will try to fight it too! in case you're wondering (if anyone's reading this which i highly doubt ) why i'm flouting God lore here, i just read Percy Jackson and the Olympians - the whole series of 5- the lightening thief, the sea of monsters, the titan's curse, the battle of the labyrinth n the last olympian... guess what? my brain wasn't fried yet! and i hadnt felt a single bit of stirring power within me! Percy must be happy hearing that... *rolls eyes* For the record- Rick Riordan is pretty smashin'!! his prose, his witty screenplay.. ah that really warmed me it was so REFRESHING! like someone had doused my face with a bucket of ice...!  looking forward to reading the nest series...
then until nex time :( my battery's about to go out so no choice ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment